1. To keep up the first state of your silver gems, clean your pieces normally utilizing a non-rough cleaning fabric.
2.Protect your silver jewelry by wiping it off thoroughly with a polishing cloth or other soft material.
3. At the point when you are not wearing your silver gems, store them in a cool, dry spot. Zip-lock sack and individual fabric pockets are perfect for this.
4. Never inundate your silver adornments in chlorine, saltwater, mineral springs, and suntan salve.
5. Keep away from rough cleaners, cleansers, and business adornments cleaners "plunges" particularly if the pieces have an oxidized completion. Utilizing cruel cleaning cleaners will change the antique look of your gems.
6.Do not store multiple silver jewelry pieces in the same bag, because individual pieces can scratch each other.
7. It’s a good idea to remove sterling silver completely before cleaning.